Read, archive, and re-read periodically to ask yourselves the questions John Coleman has raised in this article.
Here is the list of these questions:
- What is the core purpose of my work and how does it improve the world, and how can I lean into that purpose or craft my day-to-day work to emphasize it?
- Who are the key relationships in my life, both inside and outside of work, and how can I deepen and enrich them?
- Who am I serving in my work and outside of it, and what more can I do at work, at home, and in my community to serve others?
- How am I becoming better each day? How can I pursue a meaningful craft in my personal or professional life?
Want to go deeper?
Watch this TED talk.
- Subscribe to John Coleman's newsletter - On Purpose. It's great. Here is the link: https://onpurpose.substack.com/